Help My Unbelief Bible Study by Barnabus Piper
Learn to Bring Your Doubts to Jesus
All of us have questions about faith, but we often feel awkward or uncomfortable asking them. We assume doubt is always a bad thing. But instead of making Himself smaller and easily understood, God invites us into a larger faith—one that has room for questions, victories, failures, and mystery. This Bible study will help you see that belief in an infinite God by finite humans is an act of exploration. It’s a process of learning all we can understand and trusting God in all we can’t. (6 sessions)
- Leader Kit with videos and session previews featuring Barnabas Piper
- Six small-group sessions
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional video
- Social media assets for the group leader
- Digital options, including eBooks and group-use video bundles or individual teaching videos for rent or purchase
- Explore how Christians struggle with doubt and unbelief.
- Understand that experiencing doubt is part of what it means to be human.
- Strengthen your faith by wrestling through questions.
- Distinguish healthy doubt from hurtful doubt.
- See biblical examples of doubt.
- Learn to bring your doubts to Jesus.
- Cultivate the humility to seek God through your questions.
- Rest in God’s promises and character in the middle of doubt.
- Realize that faith is often built through struggle.