Encouragement To Live Purely The Essential Convictions Of Christianity
A 6-session Bible study by Tony Merida
Challenge the status quo of our culture (and even some churches) by encouraging your group to live more purely the essential convictions of Christianity.
Although Ephesians is one of the New Testament's shortest books in terms of word count, it is perhaps the most applicable to today's culture. This epistle also provides Paul's most direct address about the life of a disciple of Jesus. Paul conveyed his pastoral heart for the Ephesian believers by focusing on who they were in Christ. Specifically he addressed issues related to their new life, the community of believers, the pursuits of unity and holiness, and life's challenges. Therefore, the Book of Ephesians and this study offer practical answers to contemporary believers' basic questions about the Christian life and our identity in Christ.
- Teaching videos featuring Tony Merida
- Leader tips
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Six-week Bible Study Book with group and personal components
- Step-by-step plans for six group sessions
- Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional video
- Social-media assets for the group leader
- Demolish the habits of lazy spirituality to live in the vibrant reality of your identity in Christ.
- Confront the many false identities with the truth of "Christ in you."
- Achieve a better grasp of the gospel.
- Develop a deeper understanding of community as it relates to race and ethnicity.
- Gain a better understanding of the relationship between our spiritual adoption and our daily lifestyle.
- Pray more effectively.
- Recognize the reality of spiritual warfare.