Examine The Five Core Truths Of The Reformation
A 6-session Bible study by Brandon D. Smith with Trevin Wax, Kevin DeYoung, and Al Mohler
It has been five hundred years since Martin Luther wrote his 95 Theses that served as the catalyst for the Protestant Reformation. This Bible study examines the five core truths that came from the Reformation. These five solas, like the Reformation itself, are intensely practical. They were the DNA of the Reformation and are still the DNA of the church today. We stand on the shoulders of Christians in the past, and knowing where we came from will help us keep moving forward with passion and biblical clarity.
- Videos featuring authors Kevin DeYoung, Al Mohler, and Trevin Wax
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Six small-group sessions that include an introductory session and application of the five solas
- Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Six-session Bible Study Book with group and personal components
- Promotional content, including video
- Social-media assets for the group leader
- Give group members a better understanding of the Reformation's impact on today's church.
- Understand the weighty importance of the inspired Word of God.
- Help group members discern the theological nuances of grace and its role in the life of a disciple
- Enhance a believer's understanding of the biblical and historical depth of the Christian faith.
- Realize that Christ alone provides all life's answers.
- Show group members how to live life for the glory of God and renew their commitment to this biblical mandate.