3 Circles Bible Study - Learn How to Share the Gospel
Sharing the gospel isn’t complicated.
How often do your friends come to you with a problem? Maybe they’re hurting and just need someone to listen. You can’t fix their past or change the outcome of every bad decision or circumstance, but you can point them to the One who promises hope for the future.
The reality is that God has a design for our lives, but we live in a broken world where we make sinful choices that leave us in need of a Savior. Becoming a Christian doesn’t automatically erase our past hurts and scars, but it does offer relief from our brokenness through repentance. When Christ died in our place on the cross, He took the penalty that we deserve for our sins. He was resurrected, and in turn we are given new life when we believe in Him. Through God’s grace we are able to start over and pursue His design for our lives — from wherever we are.
In this 6-session Bible study, Pastor Jimmy Scroggins will walk students through the 3 Circles evangelism strategy to help them discover just how simple sharing the gospel can be.
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 6-8 minutes each week - available with the purchase of a leader kit
- 6 small-group sessions; 6 weeks of personal study
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Personal study segments in the Bible study book to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Discover how to turn everyday conversations into conversations about Jesus.
- Find encouragement in the biblical narratives of key figures throughout Scripture.
- Learn how to move past your brokenness and into a life-changing relationship with Christ.
- Discover a way of thinking about the gospel that can be seen in every Bible story and can be applied to any life situation.
- Understand that God doesn’t erase your past, but He does change your future.