Glory Event for Women
AN EVENT ABOUT GOD, NOT YOU
In Luke 24, Jesus shows His disciples all the Scriptures point to Him, “beginning with Moses and all the Prophets." From Genesis to Revelation, cover to cover, the Bible speaks of Christ, sometimes in overt ways—through prophecies and in the stories in the Gospels—other times in more subtle ways, through theophanies and types.
Join Jackie Hill Perry at Glory to:
- Explore how the entirety of Scripture points to Jesus, our Messiah, God with us.
- Deepen your relationship with Christ.
- Understand how every detail of your life points back to Him.
COME TO GLORY READY TO:
Study the Word until God’s nature sharpens into focus
Worship through song and laughter
Walk back into the world with opened eyes, seeing how His glory changes everything
ABOUT JACKIE HILL PERRY
Jackie Hill Perry is a Bible teacher, writer, and artist. She is the author of Jude: Contending for the Faith in Today’s Culture, Gay Girl, Good God: The Story of Who I Was, and Who God Has Always Been, and Holier Than Thou: How God’s Holiness Helps Us Trust Him. At home she is known as wife to Preston and mommy to Eden, Autumn, Sage, and August.
ABOUT JORDAN WELCH
Although educated as an engineer, Jordan has always exhibited her gift and passion for music. As an anointed vocalist, skilled vocal arranger, accomplished musician, powerful songwriter, and now creative producer and film director, Jordan has a passion to spread God’s love using all of her creative prowess, and leaving a loving imprint on the hearts of those whom she has the wonderful opportunity to connect with and meet.
- General admission for all teaching sessions and worship
- Discounted price*
Groups 25+ or 50+
- Discounted price*
- One free group leader t-shirt (claim at event)
- 50+ All of the above plus reserved seating for your group
Bundle with You Lead
- Save $20 When you bundle Glory with pre-conference women's leadership training
- Select cities only
- Learn More