In the fourth chapter of Ephesians, the apostle Paul wrote about what individual Christians, and the church collectively, should be come once transformed by God's saving power in Christ. He explained how Christians should think and act, and demonstrated from other Scriptures the power that believers have by grace to accomplish God's will for us. In this four-part sermon series you can preach to your congregation an empowering message about all they can be and do because of everything Christ is and has done.
You can download a complete sermon manuscript package using the link to the right, which also contains a PowerPoint slide template and high-resolution images to use during your messages.
You will find links to additional study and preparation helps below.
Sermons in this series
- Seeing the Family Resemblance
- What Are We Becoming?
- The Power to Change
- If I Am a Butterfly, Why Am I Still Crawling?
Study and preparation helps
- The NIV Application Commentary
- The MacArthur New Testament Commentary
- Ephesians: An Expositional Commentary - James Montgomery Boice
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary