Be inspired and challenged by these quotes from the Rev. Billy Graham.
1. "The message I preach hasn't changed. Circumstances have changed. Problems have changed, but deep inside man has not changed, and the gospel hasn't changed."
2. "My calling is to preach the love of God and the forgiveness of God and the fact that He does forgive us. That's what the cross is all about, what the resurrection is all about, that's the gospel."
3. "When we come to the end of ourselves, we come to the beginning of God."
4. "We all live under grace and do the best we can."
5. "When wealth is lost, nothing is lost. When health is lost, something is lost. When character is lost, everything is lost."
6. "Christianity is not a white man's religion, and don't let anybody ever tell you that it's white or black. Christ belongs to all peoples."
7. "Human nature is the same the world over, and when the gospel of Christ is preached in simplicity and power, there is a response in the human soul."
8. "The only hope for enduring peace is Jesus Christ."
9. "The Bible teaches that we are always to work for peace and pray for peace. We are to do everything we can."
10. "God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with."
11. "Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength."
12. "Mountaintops are for views and inspiration, but fruit is grown in the valleys."
13. "Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion — it is a daily process whereby you grow to become more like Christ."
14. "If one person received Christ as Lord and Savior and had his or her life changed, I feel that our ministry is worthwhile, because Jesus said, 'What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul?' Well, suppose one soul is saved-that would be worth the whole world."
15. "I want to give God all the glory and all the praise for what has been accomplished in my life and those of my family and associates. I look forward to the day when I can see Jesus face-to-face and lay at his feet any honor I've received, because he deserves it all."
From Quotes from Billy Graham: A Legacy of Faith published by B&H Publishing Group.