LifeWay Return Policy
You may return a product if it does not meet your expectations, has a manufacturing defect, was damaged during shipping, or was incorrectly sent to you. Any returned product must be currently in print and in salable condition.
Returning an item purchased from LifeWay.com or Customer Service:
- Only products purchased from LifeWay may be returned. The returned merchandise must be in print and carried by LifeWay at the time of the return. Returns must be completed within 90 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt. (See Special Return Terms below).
- Please use the Return Items form on the back of the packing slip that was included with your order.
- If you do not have a packing slip, please complete this form and include it with your returned merchandise. Then pack your items securely and choose a return shipping method that allows for package tracking, such as UPS or insured Parcel Post and ship to our return address.
Our returns address is:
LifeWay Christian Resources
Attn: Returns Department
535 Maddox-Simpson Parkway
Lebanon, TN 37090
Special Return Items:
- Ongoing Curriculum
- Unused ongoing curriculum must be postmarked for return before the 16th of the month for monthlies and the 16th of the second month of the quarter for quarterlies.
- Vacation Bible School
- Unused Vacation Bible School materials must be postmarked for return by October 1 of the year.
- January Bible Studies
- Unused January Bible studies must be postmarked for return by May 15 of the use year.
- Short-Term Bible Studies
- Returns of short-term Bible studies must be completed within 90 days of purchase.
- Opened CD, DVD, or kit/packs, except for VBS Sampler packs.
- Electronic downloadable files.
- Made-to-order or custom products, such as an orchestration.
VBS event exclusive products purchased at previews and institutes. Example: mugs, tote bags, clipboards, fanny packs, etc.