The Gospel Project: Adult Daily Discipleship Guide
The Daily Discipleship Guide will be available starting in Fall 2018 and will replace the Personal Study Guide. It essentially contains the same content, but the Daily Discipleship Guide is designed to be used differently. Instead of studying beforehand, participants attend the group and then build upon what they learned using five daily devotionals through the rest of the week.
Sign up to preview the Daily Discipleship Guide print version.
- Daily Study section includes five devotionals to help instill the spiritual discipline of daily Bible reading
- Voices from the Church/Church History section to connect participants to the gospel storyline of the Church
- My Mission section to help the group consider how they should respond to the truths of God’s Word
- Encourage One Another section for deeper study (great for discipleship groups that meet later in the week)
- 99 Essential Christian Doctrine summaries to show how theology is woven into God’s big story
- Available in CSB or ESV translations
Purchase one for each participant. Use with the Leader Guide, and Leader Pack.