Bible Studies for Life: Adults - Winter 2021
Bible Studies for Life is designed to help your groups make disciples through in-depth Bible study that addresses real-life issues. The winter studies are When Emotions Rise, which looks at key psalms to learn how to convey your emotions in a healthy, Christ-honoring way, and Spiritual Disciplines, which examines several practices that can help us become more like Jesus. A special focus session, Created for a Purpose, is also included to help us see that every person has value and purpose. (13 sessions)
Adults Group Box $69.99
Everything you need for an all-in-one-box group experience at a discounted price.
- 10 Adult Personal Study Guides
- 1 Adult Leader Guide
- 1 Leader Pack
- 1 Advanced Bible Study (only in CSB box) or Hershel Hobbs Commentary (only in KJV box)
- 1 Biblical Illustrator
Adult Study Guides & Leader Guide
Order one per group member and extras for guests.
- Daily Discipleship Guide (includes Leader Guide) $3.95
Personal Study Guides
Additional Leader Helps
Disciple Your Church Digitally
For those that prefer digital resources for your groups, we are introducing a new digital curriculum experience for all ages. Using Ministry Grid's simple, churchwide online platform, digital curriculum makes it easier than ever to:
- Design personal discipleship experiences: curate, customize, and create content based on your church’s needs.
- Distribute relevant resources to leaders: includes Bible study content and training all in one place, with simple sharing through in-app email or links.
- Disciple the people you serve in-person or at-home: resources are designed to help you study the Bible in a group and worship together as a family
Start as low as $20 per month!
Digital curriculum subscriptions are priced according to the size and needs of your groups and classes. As a result, you’ll save money every month while ensuring all your people are equipped for transformational discipleship.