The CSB Tony Evans Study Bible and Commentary
A study Bible and companion commentary both with study notes carefully crafted and curated by Dr. Tony Evans as General Editor and adapted from his sermons, teachings, and writings.
Introducing the CSB Tony Evans Study Bible
The Tony Evans Study Bible includes extensive study notes and other ancillary resources carefully crafted and curated by Dr. Tony Evans as General Editor and adapted from his sermons, teachings, and writings. These features are strategically placed alongside the biblical text to explain God’s Word in a fresh way. Applying these truths will empower readers to have transformed lives that then transfer the values of the kingdom of God to others.
The video to the right includes a video from Psalm 23. This is one of 35 audio sermons, which are part of the Toal 150 videos that can be found in the Tony Evans Study Bible. Other videos showing him speak are around 4-6 minutes and a few are around 30 minutes.
- Study notes crafted from Tony Evans sermons and writing
- 40 inspirational articles
- 50 “Lessons on Kingdom Living”
- A plethora of “Questions & Answers”
- Over 140 “Hope Words”
- Over 150 videos of sermons
- Devotionals, and teaching from Dr. Evans
- Page-edge cross-reference system
- Black-letter text
- Special back matter section with key definitions
- Theological and doctrinal charts
- Bible reading plan