How Western Christians Should Follow an Eastern Rabbi
A 6-Session Study From Robby Gallaty
Peel back the layers of cultural Christianity that have emerged over the centuries to discover the authentic Christ of the Gospels.
Most Christians would say they know Jesus, but do we really know Him? Through the years our understanding of Jesus has been shaped by different cultural influences. Many Christians have forgotten that Jesus was a Jewish man living in a Jewish land, observing Jewish customs, and investing His life in Jewish men and women.
This disciple-making Bible study takes us on a journey back to biblical times to rediscover who Jesus really was by seeing Him in the cultural and religious context in which He ministered. Exploring the implications of Jesus' teachings and actions as a first-century rabbi will give you new reasons to fall in love with Him all over again.
- Videos featuring author Robby Gallaty
- Six small-group sessions that examine key teachings and moments in the life of Jesus
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional video
- Gain a better understanding of who Jesus was.
- Discover ways Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.
- Learn how Jesus' role as a Jewish rabbi enriched the way He taught and ministered.
- Understand how Jesus' teachings and actions revealed His identity as the Son of God and the Messiah.
- Look through the lens of Jesus' culture to better appreciate and understand the rich meanings of His teachings and miracles.
- Develop a greater empathy for the passion of Christ.
- See the greater meaning of Jesus' last words on the cross.