Follow Me Bible Study for Students
Short-term, video enhanced study for youth (7th-12th grade).
"Follow Me." Christ's command has been examined time and again, but have we lost sight of its meaning? Based on David Platt's book Follow Me, this video-enhanced study will guide students to an understanding of Jesus' call to deny self and live with an unwavering devotion to Him. In the end, a picture of real discipleship will be clearer along with a challenge to not only follow Christ but also to make disciples for His kingdom.
Based on David Platt's book Follow Me.
- This Student edition of David Platt's Follow Me can be used in conjunction with the Adult and Kids editions.
- Youth will gain a stronger, truer understanding of what it really means to follow Jesus.
- Students will be challenged to live as disciples of Christ, fully devoting themselves to Him and making disciples for His kingdom.
- Six session (with optional seventh session)
- Student Book
- Leader Guide
- Kit (Includes Student Book, Leader Guide, and DVD)
- DVD includes 12-15 minutes per session of David Platt teaching (condensed video take from the full Adult edition)