Purchase 5 or more Bible Study Books and save 20% on a Leader Kit.
Use promo code CHASINGLOVE at checkout.
Online only. Offer valid November 14–30, 2020.
See God's Answers to Questions About Love, Sex, Gender, and Relationships
From music to movies to social media, sex is everywhere. And many people today think sex itself is the route to happiness. But Jesus showed that true happiness comes from loving God and loving others. In a culture filled with tension over sex, gender identity, same-sex sexual relationships, pornography, and sexual abuse, we have to ask: Is it really possible to fully follow God’s design for love and sexuality?
Yes, it is.
We live in a society that challenges us daily when it comes to tough topics related to sexuality, but God doesn’t leave us to find the answers on our own. He shows us His design for sex, singleness, and marriage in His Word.
In this nine-session Bible study, Sean McDowell takes us through God’s Word to answer some of our toughest questions about love, sex, gender, and relationships. He provides practical counsel on how we can embrace a life of purity by loving God and loving others with both our body and our soul. We’ll learn how to show love to those living outside of God’s design. And we will discover that God’s love heals our wounds and His grace frees us from the shame and guilt of past sin.
This Bible study will help students:
- understand and embrace God’s design for love, relationships, and sexuality.
- see that they are never beyond God’s forgiveness and grace.
- learn how to engage the LGBTQ conversation with both compassion and biblical clarity.
- respond in compassion to those who have been abused or who believe differently.
- 9 group sessions and 8 weeks of personal study segments to complete between group sessions
- Engaging teaching videos from Sean McDowell, approximately 10 minutes each
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion within small groups