Coming soon to ten cities, Thom S. Rainer and Jonathan Howe will lead a discussion on The New Normal for Reaching Your Community: Five Things You Must Know and Do.
This one-hour seminar with Q&A will provide you with a plan to reach your community more effectively. In addition to a selection of free LifeWay resources, every attendee will also receive a local demographic survey to understand the demographics of his/her community better. The demographic study—an $85 value—is a graphic, six-page “smart report” that introduces church leaders to their community and integrates selected faith indicators into the report.
Seminars are scheduled for the following cities:
- Jackson, TN, April 9, 7:00 PM (SOLD OUT)
- Southaven, MS, April 10, 8:00 AM (SOLD OUT)
- Little Rock, AR, April 10, 7:00 PM
- Little Rock, AR, April 11, 8:00 AM
- Franklin, TN, April 17, 8:00 AM
- Columbus, GA, May 1, 8:00 AM
- Chattanooga, TN, July 9, 7:00 PM
- Kennesaw, GA, July 10, 8:00 AM
- Johnson City, TN, July 10, 7:00 PM
- Knoxville, TN, July 11, 8:00 AM
- Huntsville, AL, July 23, 7:00 PM
- Huntsville, AL, July 24, 9:00 AM
- Tuscaloosa, AL, July 24, 7:00 PM
- Birmingham, AL, July 25, 9:00 AM
To register for any of these discussions go here and click on the appropriate block.