Church & Ministry Background Checks
The Lifeway One Source program provides discounted prices on background checks for churches and religious organizations looking to protect their ministries. Screen your staff, volunteers, treasurers, teachers, bus drivers, camp counselors and more!
Lifeway Customers Save up to 58% on Background Screenings
Now Available at No Extra Charge to Churches
You can send an invitation to volunteers, employees, pastors, etc. allowing them to provide their personal information directly to backgroundchecks.com via our secure website. Plus, this option allows us to collect electronic signatures on the forms required to administer your screening program!
Why are Background Checks important for Churches?
- Background Checks Remain Essential Part of Reopening Kids Ministries
- Churches Must Provide Safety
- Background Checks Help Churches Uncover the Unexpected
- Background Checks Help Keep Kids Safe
- More Churches Recognizing Need for Volunteer Screening
- Churches Increasingly Use Background Checks to Ensure Safety
Be sure to screen anyone working with your children, whether it's in person or remotely.
"In a culture where churches have become the last frontier of sorts for child predators, it is essential that we are diligent to properly screen and train all paid staff and volunteers who serve with preschoolers, children and teens."
Garrick Conner - Park Hill Baptist Church, North Little Rock, Arkansas