The Quest - Leader Kit
- Beth Moore (Author)
Return Policy -
Frequently bought together
The Quest - Leader Kit
About this Item
OverviewCuriosity is hardwired in humanity. We have this innate need to question and seek after what we don’t know or understand.
In this 6-session Bible study, delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Him—a God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
Leader Kit Includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions and leader guide to lead discussion within small groups
- 2 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 60 minutes per session for the opening and closing sessions and 15-20 minutes for sessions 2-5
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.
- Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.
- Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
- Session 1 (64:20)—In this opening session Beth Moore challenges us to a quest toward intimacy with God. A quest is more than a journey. It is a wild ride! God encourages us to ask questions and engage as participants, not spectators, in our walk with Christ.
- Session 2 (20:10)—Where are you on the path in your relationship with Jesus? Are you in a place of spiritual dryness or abundance? The Spirit of the Living God can breathe fresh life into you. The Holy Spirit wants you to live an abundant and unexplainable life where God alone receives the glory.
- Session 3 (14:20)—There is a difference between questioning God and asking God questions. Beth explores that difference and shows how God sometimes answers in the form of a question. He asks each of us, “What do you have in your hand?” How can you serve God with what He has already given you?
- Session 4 (20:10)—There are times when our questions to Jesus seem to go unanswered. But most of the time, we receive a response to our inquiries. In this session, Beth reminds us that Jesus sees who we really are, and that our true identity is found in Him. He calls us out to be women of valor and honor, to do that we need to be less self-aware and more God-aware.
- Session 5 (16:30)—Why are we afraid? How do we deal with fear on our quest toward intimacy with God? We will face obstacles and opposition in this life. When the road is blocked and we are challenged spiritually, we can overcome opposition from the enemy in the power of Jesus’ name.
- Session 6 (57:15)—God’s Word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. In this final session, Beth challenges women to hold tight to the Scripture and look to God in trust for every step, for every moment. God is our Provider and our Portion as we journey with Him.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Leader Kit
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources