The Life of a Jesus Follower Leader Kit includes a
Bible Study Book, the book on which the study is based, and two DVDs with 12- to 20-minute video sessions. The videos include promotional material and teaching sessions featuring author Vance Pitman. The
Kit also includes codes for access to digital video downloads and additional resources through Wordsearch Bible. The value of these additional resources is more than $200.
Does Christianity ever seem like a burden to you? Why is something that came so naturally to Jesus so difficult for us? We have complicated and over-programmed the simple way that Jesus showed us to love God and others.
Jesus’ life on earth revolved around three relationships. First, He walked in an intimate love relationship with the Father. Second, He lived His life in fellowship with His disciples—doing life with others was the outflow of His relationship with the Father. And third, He lived His life engaging and cultivating relationships with people who didn’t know God at all.
These relationships define the essence of the life of a Jesus follower. And when we follow Jesus’ model of relationship, we will sink into the freedom He offers. We will stop working so hard, bound by the exhausting and burdensome rules of religion. Instead, we will allow His life to take over our own.
2. Abide: I’m in a Relationship with God
3. Abide: Spending Time with God
4. Connect: I Belong
5. Connect: Life in Community
6. Serve: I Have a Mission
7. Serve: The Mission is Big
Bible Study Book
• Original book on which the study is based
• Two DVDs with a promotional video and eight 12- to 20-minute video sessions
• Code for access to digital video downloads and extra leader resources through Wordsearch Bible
Leader Kit with videos and session previews featuring author Vance Pitman
• Eight small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional video
• Social media assets for the group leader
• Digital options, including eBooks and group-use video bundles or individual teaching videos for rent or purchase.
• Invest in the three key relationships modeled by Jesus.
• Abide in a relationship with God.
• Learn to spend time with God in His Word.
• Connect with others in Biblical community.
• Discover what it means to have true fellowship with other followers of Jesus.
• Find your place in God’s mission.
• Exchange the “burden” of religion for the simpler, biblical method of following Jesus.
• See practical examples of what it means to follow Jesus.
• Develop healthy habits to become a growing follower of Jesus.