Jesus the Storyteller Bible Study eBook offers convenient access to a small-group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, and individual study created for personal discipleship.
Jesus told many stories that illustrated key truths of the Good News. He used these parables to shock, challenge, amuse, answer, and encourage His listeners. Some of these special teaching tools demonstrated what joys or sorrows could await those who practice or ignore the teachings of Christ and His Word. And they still hold rich wisdom for listeners today.
1. The Sower and the Soils, Mark 4:1-9;14-20
2. The Unmerciful Servant, Matt. 18:21-35
3. The Good Samaritan, Luke 10:25-37
4. The Father of Two Lost Sons, Luke 15:11-32
5. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector, Luke 18:9-14
6. The Wicked Tenants, Matt. 21:33-46
• Individual study with emphasis in discipleship
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
• Group leader helps
• Application of key theological tenets
• Historical background that creates greater context for spiritual growth
• Biblical truth that’s reliable
• Provocative questions, scriptural support and text, application, and preparation
• Gain a better understanding of how God teaches us and allows us to respond.
• See that God is active and in control, now and forever.
• Learn that God’s desire is that we will be changed, renewed, and reconciled with Him.