This training series will help local churches build, expand, and maintain a healthy Sunday School ministry. Train workers in the skills required to grow a viable Sunday School and bring vibrancy to your church. Featuring 20- to 33-minute video training sessions from outstanding national leaders,
Sunday School Matters covers topics ranging from leadership, vision, and teaching, to evangelism, care, and the structuring of this vital component of a healthy church.
Sunday School Matters
Study Guide includes a vital training experience through 12 video-led sessions, with applicable Scripture and individual study created to be viewed and discussed by the Sunday School faculty and staff at a local church.
1. Leadership Matters – Allan Taylor, LifeWay Christian Resources (Nashville, Tenn.)
2. Vision Matters – David Francis, LifeWay Christian Resources (Nashville, Tenn.)
3. Souls Matter – Bob Mayfield, Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, Okla)
4. Teaching Matters – Ken Coley, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Wake Forest, N.C.)
5. Transformation Matters – Eric Geiger, LifeWay Christian Resources (Nashville, Tenn.)
6. Curriculum Matters – Dan Cook, Spotswood Baptist Church (Fredericksburg, Va.)
7. Ministry Matters – Ben Pritchett, Houston’s First Baptist (Houston, Texas)
8. Organization Matters – Eugene McCormick, Shiloh Metropolitan Baptist Church (Jacksonville, Fla.)
9. Assimilation Matters – Thom Rainer, LifeWay Christian Resources (Nashville, Tenn.)
10. Growth Matters – Carter Shotwell, Lake Pointe Church (Rockwall, Texas)
11. Groups Matter – Bruce Raley, First Baptist Church (Hendersonville, Tenn.)
12. Now Matters – Allan Taylor, LifeWay Christian Resources (Nashville, Tenn.)
• Biblically rooted training
• Handouts, questions, and exercises in each session
• Understand why the many aspects of Sunday School ministry matter.
• Learn how to start, conduct, maintain, and measure many actions and aspects of Sunday School ministry.
• Fill an entire year of monthly meetings with Sunday School leadership content.
• Get theological understanding that can develop wisdom in leading and adapting.
• Use materials to practically apply the principles taught.