Stronger: Finding Hope in Fragile Places - Video Rent Sessions (for individual viewing) by Angela Thomas-Pharr include all 7 individual video rent sessions from the women's Bible study. Through biblical teaching and practical daily application, Stronger will help you realize you do not have to live in weakness. God is stronger than every struggle you will ever face. Because of Jesus Christ, your life has been hidden in Him, made alive in Him, filled in Him, brought near to God in Him, and blessed with every spiritual blessing in Him.
This digital video rent session bundle will expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
- Session 1: Introduction. Angela introduces the pilgrim in Psalm 84 and the concept of Stronger. We don't find strength in 7 easy steps but in the Gospel message that God is our strength. (7:28)
- Session 2: Blessed Are Those Whose Strength Is In Him. The pilgrim psalms illustrate the source of our strength. Jesus gives us a picture of what it is like to live this life on earth as Christians. (48:40)
- Session 3: Stronger In Him. The strength that we long for is hidden in the truth of the Gospel. The Gospel provides the power. Our obedience is the fruit of His power. (28:00)
- Session 4: Passing Through Baca. God gives graces to the traveler on the journey through the valley of weeping. When we are thirsty God gives the living water He has promised. (25:55)
- Session 5: The Work and the Joy of God's Strength. The Holy Spirit seals you with the truth that you belong to the Lord. The Christian life is gloriously difficult but the difficulty of it does not make us cave in. It rouses us up to overcome. (30:57)
- Session 6: Made Stronger To Live with Passion. Through Hebrews 12 Angela shows a picture of life in the strength that God provides. We can live a passionate life with Christ's power. (44:16)
- Session 7: Until We're Home. As pilgrims in this world, on this journey toward our eternal home, the one thing we know for sure is that, one day, we will be home. Until then, we can endure on our journey. (35:08)