Redeemed - Video Rent Sessions
(for individual viewing) by Angela Thomas-Pharr include all 7 individual video rent sessions from the women's Bible study. The moment you accept Jesus as the Lord over your life, you are redeemed. As the redeemed, we experience a lifelong journey of being transformed into HIs image. As redeemed women, we grow in the grace of Christ, and He calls us to extend grace to others. In this 7-session Bible study, Angela explores the practical side of redemption, inviting us to lean upon Jesus for our real help and hope.
This digital video rent session bundle will expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
- Session 1: Redeemed from Sashes and Chains. In this introductory session of Redeemed, Angela shares about the Bible study and explains the 40 days of prayer. She emphasizes the importance of prayer and how it is the heart of this study. (20:10)
- Session 2: Redeemed for a Life with God. This session reminds us what it means to redeemed, restored, and be in a true relationship with Jesus. Angela focuses on the meaning of redemption and the transformation Jesus wants to make in our lives as His beloved. (28:35)
- Session 3: Redeemed for the Praise of His Glory. In this session, Angela goes further into the study of redemption. She defines and explains difficult terms such as: justification, sanctification, and glorification. She helps us understand these terms, reminding us that the root of salvation is in Jesus Christ alone. (36:55)
- Session 4: Redeemed for Grace. This session addresses our sin nature and the necessity of Christ's sacrifice. We grow in the grace of Jesus Christ. There is nothing we can do to earn it, but rely solely upon the grace of God that saves us. (38:10)
- Session 5: Redeemed for Freedom. The moment we are redeemed the chains of sin are broken. Even so, we often don't throw them down but hang on to them. This session reminds us that everyone who calls on the name of Jesus Christ will be saved. Jesus alone can break the chain. (32:00)
- Session 6: Redeemed for Joy. After the love of Christ breaks the chains of sin, we are redeemed and set apart for joy. What does a life look like that is filled with the joy of the Lord? When we live as redeemed women in the freedom of Jesus' sacrifice, the fruit of our lives looks more like Him. (42:00)
- Session 7: Redeemed for Love. The love of God in you and through you impacts the lives of others. Their lives are better because they see the power of Jesus working in you. Christ redeems your life so that you may be rooted and grounded in love, anchored in Christ and the Bible. (30:20)