Not Forsaken Leader Kit includes a
Bible Study Book, the book on which the study is based, and two DVDs with a promotional video and six 15 to 20-minute video teaching sessions featuring author Louie Giglio. The
Kit also includes codes for access to digital video downloads and additional resources available through Wordsearch Bible. The value of these additional resources is more than $200.
We all long for our father’s approval. Whether our earthly fathers were the best, the worst, or somewhere in between, they fell short. All fathers do. And whatever our experience was, we’re not alone. No matter how amazing, absent, abusive, or empowering our fathers were, they couldn’t hand down a perfect blessing to us. No father can. Yet the primary way Scripture reveals God to us is as a Father.
Not Forsaken, Louie Giglio introduces readers to the breakthrough possibility that regardless of life’s circumstances, a perfect father-to-child relationship can be ours when we follow God through Jesus Christ.
1. The Universal Craving
2. The Most Important Thing about You
3. Seeing God as a Perfect Father
4. Your New Family Tree
5. Finding Freedom
6. Just like Dad!
Bible Study Book
• Two DVDs with six 15 to 20-minute video sessions
• The book on which the study is based
• Code for access to digital video downloads
• Code for access to additional leader resources available from Wordsearch Bible online platform
• Videos and session previews featuring author Louie Giglio
• Six small group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities between group sessions for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional video
• Social-media assets for the group leader
• Discover the way your relationship with your earthly father affects your relationship with your Heavenly Father.
• See God in light of Scripture as your perfect Father.
• Learn what it means to know God as Father.
• Understand that God knows and loves you.
• Trust God and His ability to care for you.
• Find freedom in your identity as a son or a daughter of God.
• Forgive your father for the hurts of your past.
• Live in the blessing that comes from knowing God as your father.