All new Christians are excited to start their journey of faith. Unfortunately for many, there is little foundation from which to build. Many new believers have no experience in reading the Bible or even knowing what it’s about. Countless others have no experience in the church or even an understanding of why the church is important. With so many unknowns, the new Christian can become easily overwhelmed by a lack of understanding of who a Christ-follower is.
For the believer to grow, it’s necessary to have an understanding of the Bible, God’s character, prayer, the gospel, and so much more. Many resources for new Christians exist, but they can be overwhelming. They attempt to cover too much information and they use words that people new to the faith have most likely never even heard. So what’s a better way to support, encourage, and teach the new Christian what this new life in Christ looks like?
My New Life
, the new Christian will be given deep truths in short and simple to understand chapters that will grow their knowledge of God’s Word and build foundations on which their daily trust in Jesus can grow for the rest of their lives.
1. My New Life in Jesus
2. Understanding the Gospel
3. The God Who Made Us
4. Abiding in Jesus
5. The Importance of the Church
6. Joining God on Mission
- 6 sessions
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Content to be used individually or with a mentor
- Gain an understanding of who you are in Jesus and how that changes everything.
- Discover foundational truths from God’s Word.
- Take action steps toward living out your new faith.
- Understand the importance of the church and your role in it.
- Find a love for God’s Word and a desire to read it.
- Discover how to pray, leading to a deeper relationship with God.
- Express your thoughts, feelings, and questions in journal form after each session.
- Join God on His mission.