Frequently bought together
Managing Your Emojis
About this Item
God calls us to live lives of joy, but sometimes we feel big emotions. This 100-day Managing Your Emojis devotional from authors Lynn Cowell and Michelle Nietert teaches kids that God loves them no matter what they're feeling, and Scripture can empower them to manage their emotions.
This book for boys and girls ages 8-12:
- Teaches kids they can accept and manage their God-given emotions.
- Refers to specific Scriptures that speak to our emotions and help children realize God accepts all their emotions.
- Creates freedom in families to discuss emotions and know they are part of God's design.
- Includes stories that present a problem, a Scripture that provides a solution, a practical application, and a closing prayer.
- Is written by bestselling author Lynn Cowell and licensed professional counselor Michelle Nietert.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Product Type
- Publication Date
- Harper Collins
- Age Max