Malachi: A Love That Never Lets Go - Audio Sessions by Lisa Harper are 8 individual, downloadable audio sessions for individual use. These audio sessions are available to purchase individually or as a bundle.
In this study Lisa focuses on God's mercy. On our worst day, God doesn't walk away from us. And His love for us is not determined by our performance. No matter how many times we mess up, God loves (and never leaves) broken people. "I the LORD do not change" Malachi 3:6.
- Session 1: When Your Tara's Trashed and Your Dog Is Dead (19:30)—Lisa discusses the dangers of seeing God with blurry vision. She reminds us that God's Word is a love story and helps us to begin to understand the Book of Malachi.
- Session 2: God's Definitive Declaration of Affection (24:30)—This session is all about the power of God's grace and God's definitive declaration of love for his people. Lisa reminds us that our Redeemer loves broken people.
- Session 3: Going Big or Going Home (30:30)—Lisa challenges us in this session to either go big or go home with our hearts. She discusses the places we run to other than God to quench our soul and satisfy our heart.
- Session 4: Our Creator is a Committed Family Man (18:30)—God created family to help redeem the human condition of loneliness. God's people in Malachi at this point had lost their identity-it seemed to them that God's promises and their reality didn't match up. Lisa explores this paradox in our own lives as well.
- Session 5: When Divine Grace Masquerades as Discipline (23:00)—The great reminder in this session is that God's discipline is always braided with mercy. He disciplines us because He loves us. It is because we are so precious to God that we are worth disciplining.
- Session 6: God's Miraculous Return on Our Meager Investments (21:00)—God's mercy is bigger than our mistakes. Malachi 3:6 says that the Lord does not change. Through the story of Gomer, Lisa explains that God is all in when it comes to His people.
- Session 7: The Promise of Pirouetting Livestock (24:00)—Lisa begins this session by interviewing her good friend Sabrina and shows us how her redemptive story intersects with Malachi. Lisa reminds us of the vital truth that God has not forgotten about us.
- Session 8: Closing the Book of Malachi (11:15)—In this session, Lisa wraps up the study of the Book of Malachi.