Kingdom Disciples Bible Study Book includes instructions for six small-group sessions, applicable Scripture, and “How to Use This Study.” A vital component of a group member’s discipleship experience, this Bible Study Book includes personal Bible study and learning activities to be completed five days a week.
Where have all the disciples gone?
There is a missing force in Christianity today. Its absence has led to weak believers, disintegrating families, ineffective churches, and a decaying culture. Without it we lack what we need to fully live as heaven’s representatives on earth.
That missing force is discipleship. The result is powerless Christians attending powerless churches, having a powerless presence in the world. The power, authority, abundance, victory, and impact God has promised will come about only when we understand and align ourselves with His definition of discipleship.
Through this Bible study, participants will learn:
• What a disciple is
• What a disciple cares about
• How to be a disciple and make disciples
• What discipleship looks like in community with other believers
• What the impact of discipleship on the world can be
Kingdom Disciples calls believers and churches back to our primary, divinely ordained responsibility to be disciples and to make disciples. Only when we take this assignment seriously will the world see heaven at work on earth.
1. The Missing Key
2. The Primary Concern
3. The Bold Confession
4. A Deep Intimacy
5. Individual and Family
6. Church and Community
• Six small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Group and personal components
• Discover a simple, actionable definition of discipleship to help the church fulfill its calling.
• Understand discipleship as it pertains to individuals but also in the context of family, community, and church.
• Learn the foundation, formation, and function of kingdom discipleship.
• Realize the authority we have been given as God-appointed representatives on earth.