Hospitality is one of the best ways to live out the two greatest commandments: loving God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. But often we get caught up in perfecting our homes and conversations before we open our doors.
Over 7 sessions, look to Jesus as your model for hospitality. Discover how He lived a life full of interruptions, yet always welcomed people and invited them to follow Him. Learn to replace cultural expectations with biblical hospitality to create a legacy of invitation and reflect Jesus through simple acts of service.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 25-30 minutes per session, available on DVD and via digital download
- The Bible study book
- Thirty-three free study resources, including the books the author used in preparation for this study
- Promotional tools, including a sample chapter, poster, bulletin insert, PowerPoint slide, and more
- Replace cultural expectations with biblical hospitality to create a legacy of invitation.
- Discover daily rhythms of kindness, generosity, and presence at home and on the go.
- Learn to view welcome as worship, and reflect Jesus through simple acts of service.
- Become a woman of influence through hidden hospitality.
- Create spaces of welcome in your heart, home, and beyond.