Jesus Among Secular Gods Bible Study Kit includes one
Bible Study Book, two DVDs with six 20- to 25-minute video sessions, and one
Jesus Among Secular Gods trade book. Videos include person-on-the-street interviews with coauthor Vince Vitale and students on the University of Princeton campus, topical introductions, informative discussion sessions with authors Ravi Zacharias and Vince Vitale, and a promotional video.
Kit also includes codes for access to digital video downloads and additional resources through WORDsearch Bible.
As belief in the secular gods of atheism, hedonism, relativism, and humanism continues to grow, it’s more important than ever for believers to be able to defend and share the claims of Christ. Of course, this clash of worldviews is nothing new. Throughout Paul’s writing in the New Testament are references to elemental forces that seek to separate believers from the love and truth of Jesus.
Not only has the Christian worldview been devalued and dismissed by modern culture, but its believers are also openly ridiculed as irrelevant. This six-session Bible study challenges the popular and trending philosophies of the day, skillfully pointing out the fallacies in their claims and presenting compelling evidence for absolute truth as found in Jesus and revealed in Scripture.
This study helps seekers explore the claims of Christ and provides Christians with the knowledge to articulate their faith that Jesus stands tall above all other gods.
1. Be Prepared
2. Atheism and Scientism
4. Humanism and Relativism
6. Conversations That Count
Bible Study Book
• 2 DVDs with a promotional video and six 20- to 25-minute video sessions
• Original book on which the study is based,
Jesus Among Secular Gods
• Additional leader resources through WORDsearch Bible (a $350 value)
• Videos featuring authors Ravi Zacharias and Vince Vitale
• Six small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional video
• Session video introductions featuring coauthor Vince Vitale
• Social media assets for the group leader
• Develop confidence in challenging the philosophies and worldview of the day with the absolute claims of Jesus.
• Be better equipped to respond to difficult questions posed by unbelievers.
• Learn to competently counter cultural challenges while sharing the Christian faith.