Gospel Foundations, Volume 4 Bible Study Book includes seven small-group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and a group discussion guide. A vital component of a group member’s discipleship experience, this
Bible Study Book includes personal-study activities.
The Bible is not a collection of scattered stories and books. From cover to cover, the Bible is the story of God's plan to redeem sinners through Jesus—the gospel.
Gospel Foundations tells that story. From the makers of The Gospel Project, this six-volume resource is comprehensive in scope yet concise enough to be completed in just one year. Each seven-session volume includes videos to help your group engage in discussion with a clear understanding of how each text fits into the storyline of Scripture.
The Coming Rescue, God’s people are enslaved once again, having forsaken the true God for idols made by human hands. But even though they run from Him, God continues to pursue them. In this volume, groups will learn how God pursued His people with a promise—the rescue from their captivity to sin, and the coming of their Redeemer.
Session 1: God’s Faithful Love
Session 2: God’s Continued Pursuit
Session 3: God’s Uncompromising Judgment
Session 4: God’s Enduring Hope
Session 5: God’s Continued Strength
Session 6: God’s Promised Restoration
Session 7: God’s Eternal Plan
• Seven small-group sessions
• Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Know that God pursues those who are far from Him with grace.
• Understand that God’s plans were never hindered by Israel’s disobedience.
• Be confident in sharing the gospel because God is still pursuing people.
• Know that our failings don’t put a stop to God’s plan to rescue people from all nations.