Gospel Foundations, Volume 1 Bible Study Book includes seven small-group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and a group discussion guide. A vital component of a group member’s discipleship experience, this
Bible Study Book includes personal-study activities.
The Bible is not a collection of scattered stories and books. From cover to cover, the Bible is the story of God's plan to redeem sinners through Jesus—the gospel.
Gospel Foundations tells that story. From the creators of The Gospel Project, this six-volume resource is comprehensive in scope yet concise enough to be completed in just one year. Each seven-session volume includes videos to help your group engage in discussion with a clear understanding of how each text fits into the storyline of Scripture.
The God Who Creates, groups will explore what happened “in the beginning” as God laid the foundation of the earth and then established a path for the redemption of His people through His covenant with Abraham.
Session 1: God Creates
Session 2: Man Sins
Session 3: God Makes a Covenant with Abraham
Session 4: God Tests Abraham
Session 5: God Works Through a Dysfunctional Family
Session 6: God Gives Jacob a New Name
Session 7: God Redeems Joseph’s Adversity
• Seven small-group sessions
• Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• See why the creation account matters to the gospel story.
• Understand how Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph connect to God’s plan of redemption.
• Help group members see God’s grace at work in the earliest stories of the Bible.
• Trace God’s redemptive plan from the foundation of the world.