calls women to a higher standard of living: a decision to live a life rooted in the Word of God and the love of Jesus. Such growth is fostered in the rich soil of a mentoring relationship.
God created us to be in community with other believers because He knew we couldn’t do life alone. To flourish, women benefit from the encouragement of those who have gone before us and reflect Jesus.
is a year-long mentoring journey based on Scripture and created in partnership with Passion City Church. This study will help you establish a strong relationship with your mentor as you dig into understanding God’s truth and love together through His Word.
- Tips to foster biblical community for the mentee
- Personal study segments to complete over a year
- Beautiful design to foster daily time in God’s Word
- Devotional journal to guide you through 6 thematic sessions over the course of a year, diving deeper into topics of God’s Word, prayer, identity, calling, kinship, and gratitude
- Develop a daily practice of spending time with God.
- Connect with an older, wiser woman, and study God’s Word together.
- Grapple with spiritual concepts such as identity, calling, and more.
- Consider how the stories of individuals fit into the larger redemption story God is writing.