Faithful, Abundant, True - Video Rent Sessions are 7 individual, rent sessions from the women's Bible study by Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer. Taped at the Orlando Deeper Still women's event, the messages presented by these beloved authors are divided into six sessions, two from each author plus a bonus interview segment. Kay challenges us to faithfulness in difficult days. Priscilla points to the essential of trust in God's ability, and Beth teaches on how to discern truth from error in these difficult days.
This digital video rent session will expire 2 weeks after the date of purchase.
- Session 1: In this session, Kay Arthur teaches from the Book of Hebrews and warns of coming persecution. Kay challenges listeners to endurance as Jesus, our great High Priest endured. (46:00)
- Session 2: Kay Arthur concludes her teaching from Hebrews emphasizing the rest of faith that results from taking God at His Word. (57:00)
- Session 3: In this session, Priscilla Shirer says what you believe to be true about God forms the critical foundation to your spiritual growth. Now is the time to believe and experience God's abundance. (50:00)
- Session 4: Priscilla Shirer continues teaching about God's abundance. God has explosive power beyond your wildest dreams; and if the Holy Spirit lives in you, the ability and the power of God the Father is also inside of you. (54:00)
- Session 5: In this session, Beth Moore discusses how God can be at work within us when we come against challenges and circumstances where we need to know something that we cannot humanly know. As people of God we have the power of the Holy Spirit within us and we must learn to trust the Holy Spirit's discernment. (37:00)
- Session 6: In this session Beth Moore looks at two dimensions of spiritual revelation that we desperately need and explains how for spiritual discernment in a situation we need a negative answer to four questions before we can trust what we are sensing. (55:00)
- Session 7: In this panel discussion Kay, Priscilla, and Beth join together for a question and answer panel. The ladies responded to audience questions and no subject was left untouched during this lively and delightfully funny time. (41:00)