Entrusted Video Rent Sessions (for individual viewing) by Beth Moore are 6 individual, rent sessions (plus one bonus video)
. This is a verse-by-verse study of 2 Timothy. You have been entrusted with a great and mighty gift: the gospel of Jesus Christ. But it's not enough to keep it to yourself. God has called each one of us to share this good news, and our effectiveness grows when our journeys overlap, our spiritual gifts converge, and we’re able to learn from and alongside one another.
This video rent (digital) session will expire 2 weeks after the date of purchase.
- Session 1: Divine Triangulation - This teaching begins with the first place where Paul and Timothy crossed paths in Acts 14. Although Timothy's name is not mentioned, we discover he was one of the mighty servants of God in the crowd. We learn the background of the early church and Paul's letters to his son in the faith, Timothy. (Run time: 1 hour, 8 minutes)
- Session 2: Purpose and Grace - This session offers us a glimpse into Paul's first letter to Timothy. This session establishes the concept of Entrusted and our challenge to carry the gospel. (Run time: 1 hour, 7 minutes)
- Session 3: Strong in the Grace - Diving deeper into the Letter of 2 Timothy, we discover the gift of God given to Timothy and other believers. This session reminds us that no matter how old you are when you feel like you step into your calling, just serve right then, right there. (Run time: 1 hour, 7 minutes)
- Session 4: Difficult Times, Difficult People - In this session, Beth Moore shares insight into pieces of her own story. Using Scripture, her hope is that a portion of her story will be of value to you as she gives five of the biggest eye-openers of her last forty years. (Run time: 1 hour, 9 minutes)
- Session 5: Fulfill Your Ministry - This session suspends us right between the third and fourth chapters of 2 Timothy, offering a panaroamic view of the complexity and camaraderie of a servant's life on a crowded planet. (Run time: 1 hour, 7 minutes)
- Session 6: Face to Face - No writer of the New Testament canon was inspired to more forthrightly encourage us and stir up our anticipation about our future lives than the Apostle Paul. As his earthly life draws to a close in his second letter to Timothy, we will read and reflect on some of those iconic encouragements. (Run time: 1 hour, 6 minutes)
- Bonus Session - In this session hear Beth recite 2 Timothy and use it to help you memorize it for yourself. This session also includes bonus footage as Angie Smith interviews Beth and her two daughters, Amanda and Melissa. (Run time: 1 hour, 12 minutes)