We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves.
In this 6-session Bible study, Beth will encourage you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live a life of faithfulness.
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions and leader guide to lead discussion within small groups
- 4 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 65 minutes per sessions
- Biblically-rooted and gospel-centered content
- Leader material available with guides to questions and discussions with small groups
- 5 personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Additional articles by Melissa Moore, Beth’s daughter and ministry partner, included
- Contains subtitles for the hearing impaired
- Support other believers in Christ, as they in turn encourage you
- Realize you've been entrusted with the gospel and gifting to serve
- Discover why mentoring is a pivotal part of the faith journey
- Increase your effectiveness as a Christian
- Learn to continue in ministry despite hardships
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Session 1: Divine Triangulation (1 hour, 8 minutes)—This teaching begins with the first place where Paul and Timothy crossed paths in Acts 14. Although Timothy's name is not mentioned, we discover he was one of the mighty servants of God in the crowd. We learn the background of the early church and Paul's letters to his son in the faith, Timothy.
- Session 2: Purpose and Grace (1 hour, 7 minutes)—This session offers us a glimpse into Paul's first letter to Timothy. This session establishes the concept of Entrusted and our challenge to carry the gospel.
- Session 3: Strong in the Grace (1 hour, 7 minutes)—Diving deeper into the Letter of 2 Timothy, we discover the gift of God given to Timothy and other believers. This session reminds us that no matter how old you are when you feel like you step into your calling, just serve right then, right there.
- Session 4: Difficult Times, Difficult People (1 hour, 9 minutes)—In this session, Beth Moore shares insight into pieces of her own story. Using Scripture, her hope is that a portion of her story will be of value to you as she gives five of the biggest eye-openers of her last forty years.
- Session 5: Fulfill Your Ministry (1 hour, 7 minutes)—This session suspends us right between the third and fourth chapters of 2 Timothy, offering a panaroamic view of the complexity and camaraderie of a servant's life on a crowded planet.
- Session 6: Face to Face (1 hour, 6 minutes)—No writer of the New Testament canon was inspired to more forthrightly encourage us and stir up our anticipation about our future lives than the Apostle Paul. As his earthly life draws to a close in his second letter to Timothy, we will read and reflect on some of those iconic encouragements.
- Bonus Session (1 hour, 12 minutes)—In this session hear Beth recite 2 Timothy and use it to help you memorize it for yourself. This session also includes bonus footage as Angie Smith interviews Beth and her two daughters, Amanda and Melissa.