Perfect for extended groups, catch-up sessions, visually impaired participants, or on-the-go review. This audio portion contains a PDF of the listening guides on the first CD.
We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves.
In this 6-session Bible study, Beth will encourage you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live a life of faithfulness.
- Audio teaching sessions (approximately one hour in length)
- Biblically-rooted and gospel-centered teaching
- Beth’s recitation of 2 Timothy with teaching and encouragement for memorization
- Increase your effectiveness as a Christian
- Release grudges and forgive freely
- Support other believers in Christ just as you rely on them
- Guard the spiritual gifts God has given you
- Discover why mentoring is a pivotal part of the faith journey
- Learn to continue in ministry despite hardships
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Utilize during daily routines such as commuting, running errands, or working around the house
- Session 1: Divine Triangulation
- Session 2: Purpose and Grace
- Session 3: Strong in the Grace
- Session 4: Difficult Times, Difficult People
- Session 5: Fulfill Your Ministry
- Session 6: Face to Face
- Bonus: Beth recites 2 Timothy and Interview
Beth Moore is a Bible teacher and author of best-selling Bible studies and books for women. She is the founder of Living Proof Ministries and speaker at Living Proof Live events across the nation. Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with Jesus.