Breaking Free - Bible Study Book:
The Journey, The Stories
- Beth Moore (Author)
Frequently bought together
Breaking Free - Bible Study Book
About this Item
This in-depth women's Bible study draws parallels between the captive Israelites of the Old Testament and New Testament believers in Jesus as the Promised Messiah. Beth looks at the Book of Isaiah through the lives of the kings who ruled during the prophet's ministry. These kings exemplify many of the obstacles to freedom with which we must deal. Using Scripture to help identify spiritual strongholds in your life, no matter how big or small, Beth explains that anything that hinders us from the benefits of knowing God is bondage.
Join Beth Moore on a Bible journey unlike any other. God intends for you to know and believe Him, glorify Him, experience His peace, and enjoy His presence. Breaking Free is Beth's life message that she wants to share with you. Taped live at Franklin Avenue Baptist Church in New Orleans, this study includes testimonies of how women like you have found freedom and have been delivered from personal captivity.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 11 weeks of group sessions
- Teaching videos, approximately 60 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- 10 Scripture memory cards
- Discover the transforming power of freedom in Christ.
- Identify strongholds that keep you from knowing God.
- Be inspired to break the bonds of personal captivity with testimonies from women just like you.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources