Breaking Free: The Journey, The Stories - Video Rent Sessions (for individual viewing) are 11 individual, rent sessions from the women's Bible study by Beth Moore. Beth leads study participants through the Scriptures to discover the transforming power of freedom in Jesus Christ. Themes for this study come from Isaiah, a book about the captivity of God's children, the faithfulness of God, and the road to freedom.
This digital video rent session will expire 2 weeks after the date of purchase.
- Session 1: In this session Beth introduces the study and demonstrates from Scripture how God's people can be oppressed and in bondage. Then she shows God's purpose to shatter yokes and set His people free. (55:56)
- Session 2: Untying the Cords of the Yoke - Beth shows how Isaiah powerfully connects the suffering of Jesus to freedom from bondage for His people. (58:37)
- Session 3: That You May Know - Beth leads students to identify the equations that lead to bondage and the formula that leads to freedom. (55:01)
- Session 4: Removing the Obstacles - Beth discusses how God has reserved momentous victories and great rewards for us. But we'll never make it to our milestones if we can't make it through our moments. (58:50)
- Session 5: Rebuilding the Ancient Ruins - Beth shows us the way to the courage to believe we can be different. (60:00)
- Session 6: Binding Up the Borkenhearted - Beth shares that to be free we must allow Christ to fill up all our empty places. (59:45)
- Session 7: Beauty from Ashes - Beth discusses how God never allows or appoints a fire in our lives unless He can bring beauty from the ashes. The purpose of God's refining work in our lives is to make us objects of beauty. (59:59)
- Session 8: The Potter and the Clay - Beth discusses how we do not find freedom by casting off a yoke but by trading a yoke of slavery for a yoke of liberty. Christ does not force us, but He invites us to share His yoke. (58:00)
- Session 9: God's Unfailing Love - Beth leads students to identify and address obstacles to loving God. (63:00)
- Session 10: The Steadfast Mind - Beth explores the description of our times found in 2 Timothy 3. She warns women of the type people who promote lives of bondage. (54:16)
- Session 11: The Display of His Splendor - Beth concludes the study with the promise that when circumstances and blighted hopes combine to convince us our name is forsaken, our Bridegroom whispers to us a name that is His alone to give. (56:02)