The Bible Studies for Life: Students Personal Study Guide helps each participant engage within group and personal Bible study. The Spring 2018 study focuses on:
- God Is (Unit 1): Our names are important to us. The first question we often ask a person is, “What is your name?” As we get to know people, their names take on deeper significance and bring to mind the personality and character of the person. Throughout the Old Testament, God revealed different aspects of His holy character, and several names captured the essence of His character. We will look at six of these names, which provide a glimpse into the character of our loving God, and discover who He is in our lives.
- Stand Up (Unit 2): We live in a world of injustice, and we’ve seen this played out on many levels—across the world, in our communities, and even in our own lives. Whether it’s a severe offense against us or a minor slight, we know firsthand that life is unfair. But how do we respond? Do we just passively accept what happens to us and around us? The Book of Esther offers a great example. In a time of great injustice against their own people, Mordecai and Esther took a stand. It could have been very costly, but it was the right thing to do. In them, we see a model for how we can live for Christ as we stand up for others.
- Thirteen sessions: 2 six-week units (God Is; Stand Up) and one bonus session the week of Easter (God Is Faithful).
- Strong visuals and a conversational tone—each session is built around one central point with background commentary provided.
- Powerful discussion questions, reflective activities, and cultural connections help students understand and connect with God’s Word.
Great for Sunday School classes, home groups, table groups, or any small group format.
Purchase one book per student.
Also consider the Bible Studies for Life: Students Leader Guide and Personal Study Guide App for iOS and Android devices.
Bible Studies for Life is a series of curriculum for all ages, babies through adults, designed to connect God’s Word to our lives in an intentional way.