The Bible Studies for Life: Students Leader Guide gives leaders clear direction and support in leading a group of students through each session.
The Winter 2018-2019 study focuses on:
- The Full Picture of Christmas (Unit 1): The thought of Christmas evokes different images for different people. For some, it is a time of family, tradition, and making special memories. For others, Christmas is all about Santa Claus, holiday songs, parties, and exchanging gifts. But for the Christian, Christmas is about Jesus coming to earth to bring salvation. And for many people in our culture, Christmas is a combination of all these images! By looking at the birth of Christ from the perspective of different people in Scripture, we get an accurate image—the full picture—of the true meaning and purpose of Christmas.
- Engaging Culture (Unit 2): Culture changes. Look at old fashion trends or listen to the slang terms of different generations, and it becomes clear—we are constantly changing. Truth, ethics, and morality remain constant no matter what, but unfortunately, society has convinced many that these are all relative instead of seeing these as the very ideas that should shape the culture. How do we live out the truth and righteousness as God has called us? By the grace and power of Christ, we can display to those around us the wonderful truth of God’s Word.
- Thirteen sessions: Two units (The Full Picture of Christmas and Engaging Culture).
- Bible Studies for Life gives leaders three engage options to begin the session. These include optional group activities or visual illustrations to introduce the central point each week.
- All questions are numbered in order to help leaders guide their students as they follow along in their Daily Discipleship Guides. Each session is built around one central point with strong visual and a conversational tone.
- Each session provides commentary aimed at helping leaders better understand the Bible passages they are teaching.
- Free online leader training for each session that helps equip and walk leaders through features, highlights, and options that are helpful in each session.
- Bible Studies for Life: Students can be ordered in multiple translations to suit your ministry context (CSB, ESV, NIV, KJV).
- Great for Sunday school classes, home groups, table groups, or any small group format.
Bible Studies for Life is a series of curriculum for all ages, babies through adults, designed to connect God’s Word to our lives in an intentional way.
Also consider the Bible Studies for Life: Students Leader Guide and Daily Discipleship Guide App for iOS and Android devices.