Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David - Video Rent Sessions are 7 individual, rent sessions from the women's Bible study by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, and Kay Arthur. Taped at the 2007 Deeper Still women's event, the messages presented by these beloved authors are divided into three segments, two lessons from each author. Each segment focuses on the life of David at a different stage of his life: as a young man (sessions one and two by Priscilla Shirer), as a middle-aged man (sessions three and four by Beth Moore), and as a man facing the final third of his life (sessions five and six by Kay Arthur). Plus a bonus panel session.
This digital video rent session will expire 2 weeks after the date of purchase.
- Session 1: The Anointing. Established and Empowered, Priscilla Shirer examines the early life of David who was selected by God to follow His purposes. (37:42)
- Session 2: The Anointing, Directed and Guaranteed. Priscilla Shirer guides learners to understand that those who place their faith in Christ are not only established but also anointed by God and that God isn't looking for perfect but for passionate women to accomplish His plans and purposes. (35:43)
- Session 3: Moving Past Our Devastation. Beth Moore directs women to discover that we aren't—nor have we ever been—a failure. If we're going to move forward with God, we've got to move past our devastation with Him. (39:54)
- Session 4: Moving On with Brave Obedience. Beth Moore explores how we must have the courage to return to whole-hearted obedience and to see the fulfillment of God's promises during times of adversity. If we are willing, God brings healing, restoration, and fresh revelation. (38:17)
- Session 5: Sin Is Deadly. Kay Arthur teaches that Christians are at a crossroad—a time when we must make a choice as to the direction our lives will take. Do our lives lack zeal and passion? By going straight to the Word of God, He will lead us to discover which path to take. (43:50)
- Session 6: God Is Gracious. Kay Arthur discusses lessons that we as Christians can learn so that we go deeper still with God rather than self-destruct because of failure or difficult times. (44:37)
- Bonus Session 7: All ladies joined together for a question and answer panel discussion after completing the taping for the teaching sessions of this women's Bible study. The ladies responded to audience questions and no subject was left untouched during this lively and delightfully funny time. (32:36)