Bible Study For Multicultural Believers
A Bible study for and by the urban and multicultural church.
God has a Word for you. He has a Word for all of us. Young and old, God calls us to study and live His Word in our families, churches, and communities. That’s why YOU exists: to respond to the uniquely generational Bible study needs in urban and multicultural churches.
YOU is unique in that it is created by and for members of the urban and multicultural church community. As a result, each session is uniquely crafted to ensure:
- Relevance: questions and discussion topics reflect black lifestyle and experiences
- Relatable language: cultural vernacular is occasionally employed to strengthen the application of God’s Word
- Biblical trustworthiness: frames the urban and multicultural church through a biblical lens.
- Bible Study and Leader Pack are available in both print and digital formats.
See What's New for Fall 2020
NEW Features for Fall 2020
- Written by and for urban and multicultural church leaders
- Connects deep Bible study to the daily experiences of urban and multicultural Christians
- Short, topical studies that work in a variety of Sunday School and group settings
- 3-in-1 resource affordably combines an easy-to-follow leader guide, weekly group learner guide, and five daily devotional readings
- Weekly group Bible study with five daily devotionals
- NEW Leader Pack offers additional commentary, posters, classroom tools, and more!
- NEW Family Connection encourages multi-generational conversations at home
- Fresh, magazine-style design features real people on the cover with their real stories
- Unites younger and older generations alike through relevant discussion
- Easily adapted for midweek Bible studies, worship services, and sermon series
- Study plan based on the Discipleship Pathway, a research-backed approach that guides learners annually through eight markers of biblical growth
After God’s Own Heart: A Fresh Look at the Ten Commandments
Through Exodus 20 and David’s life in psalms, this study provides good examples of what happens when we follow the Ten Commandments and bad examples of what happens when we don’t.
All In: A Life of Commitment
This study from various biblical passages helps with understanding what commitment entails, and in the process with discovering there is no greater place to be than "all in" for Christ.
YOU is now aligned with Bible Studies for Life making it possible to study the same biblical passage every week as a family. Click on the links that follow for more information and to begin studying great lessons with your teens and kids today.
Leader Resources Includes: Attendance, Class Information, Prayer Request forms, and Commentary