The Importance of Sharing Your Faith
6-Session Study by Blake Gideon
Churches talk about the importance of evangelism and reaching the lost, but it remains a low priority in the lives of many Christians. Jesus made it clear how important evangelism is to Him when He told His earliest followers they would be fishers of people (Matt. 4:19). It’s time to accept the challenge to share our faith as personal witnesses to the grace and forgiveness that is transforming our lives.
This Bible study explores three main truths about God:
- The all powerful, sovereign God created everything through Christ and for His glory.
- God is holy and righteous, and His wrath is against our sin.
- Jesus took God’s wrath for us, forgives us, and brings us into relationship with God.
Perfect for a Church Campaign
You'll find helpful tools in each title's Leader Kit.
- Promotional video, presentation slides, banner ads, and posters
- Video: One for each session featuring the author providing biblical insight
- Leader guide: Expands on the commentary you get in the Bible Study Book
- PLUS- Free online sermon outlines: Two sets for each session. One uses the same Scripture passage as the session. The other expands on the theme but uses different Scripture passages.
App for Bible Study Book
Gives you all the content of the Bible Study Book‒ plus a whole lot more‒right at your fingertips. Available in the iTunes or Google Play App Store; search “Bible Studies for Life.”
View in iTunes or View in Google Play