Women's Leadership Forum
November 12-13, 2020
Long Hollow Baptist Church
Hendersonville, Tennessee (Nashville)
We invite you to gather together with other women in leadership for the Women's Forum. Let's challenge one another, hear teaching from God's Word, and walk out equipped to lead wherever God has planted us. We'll share ideas and strategies, and do this thing together.
At Forum You Will:
- Sit under the teaching of today's top ministry leaders and authors.
- Experience worship among friends on similar journeys, all seeking encouragement.
- Participate in breakouts led by experienced trainers.
- Learn from peers who, like yourself, are ministering in the local church.
Women Who Attend Forum Are:
- Women who lead or serve the local church in women’s and girls’ ministries
- Women who aren’t on church staff or official leadership roles but lead small groups and Bible studies
- Women who walk out their leadership calling in day-to-day life
- Women with leadership potential looking for encouragement
- Entrepreneurs, stay-at-home moms, and working professionals
- Women just like you
Featured Speakers - Nashville
Ruth Chou Simons
Developing Millennial Leaders
Embracing Fear and Leading Well: Leadership and the Nine Enneagram Types
How to Navigate Empathy Fatigue
Anxiety: Fighting Anxiety with God's Word
One Love: How To Protect The One Thing You Need To Fulfill Your Life And Calling
Doing What Love Requires: Caring for your Alzheimer’s Patient When There’s No Instruction Manual