Black Church Leadership and Family Conference
July 18-22, 2022
The 29th Annual Black Church Leadership and Family Conference, near Asheville, in Black Mountain, NC. Experience three events in one: a leadership development conference, spiritual retreat, and family vacation in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. Whether you are a pastor, pastor’s spouse, a ministry leader, or church member, God has called you to lead fearlessly in the work of His Kingdom. This conference is uniquely designed for black, urban, and multi-cultural churches. You will leave encouraged, equipped, and inspired.
In addition to leadership development, your entire family will be provided with a week of spiritual development, recreation, and quality family time. Kids under 12 attend day camp or preschool during adult session times (preschool also available during evening worship). Students in grades 7-12 attend FUGE camp for an incredible week of Bible study, worship, and recreation.
So bring your family and as many church leaders and members as possible for an unforgettable week together.
Special early bird rate available through April 15, 2022.
Valerie Carter Smith
Early Bird Program Fee is $120 per person for reservations made prior to April 15, 2022. After April 15, 2022, the program fee is $130 per person.
Add a $10 camp fee per youth 12-18 years of age.
Add $70 per child ages 4-11.
Add a $25 facility fee for anyone staying off-campus.
*Youth registered with parents for the conference are automatically registered for Black Church Fuge.
- 3-Meals Per Day Package: $140.00 per person
- 2-Meals (lunch and dinner only) Per Day Package: $110.00 per person
Children Meals ages 6-11:
- 3-Meals Per Day Package: $77 per child
- 2-Meals (lunch and dinner only) Per Day Package: $56 per child
- Mountain Laurel East Housing: $135 per room per night*
- Mountain Laurel West Housing: $115 per room per night*
- Rhododendron Housing: $100.00 per room per night*
- Walnut Housing: $100.00 per room per night*
- Royal Gorge Housing: $120.00 per room per night*
*Ridgecrest On-Campus housing is tight during this event. Please call (800) 588.7222 to check availability. For event registration information please call (800) 588.7222.