LAUNCHING A CHURCHWIDE STUDY OF DISCIPLES PATH: THE JOURNEY?
If you are considering taking your entire church through The Journey, the following resources can help you with education and promotion.
LAUNCH KIT ITEMS
- Getting Started (2.8 MB)
Starting on the right foot is important. Download and read these first.
- Bulletin Inserts (147.7 KB)
Place these in your bulletin. Don't forget to customize them before printing.
- Emails (61.7 KB)
Send to church leaders and members to introduce Disciples Path: The Journey.
- Posters (145.6 KB)
Introduce each of the four philosophies of The Journey to your church members with these posters.
- PowerPoint Slides (1.6 MB)
Show these prior to your service to get people talking about The Journey.
- Sermon Outlines (6.1 MB)
Contains four sermon outlines and corresponding PowerPoint slides.
- Social Media Messaging (502 KB)
Engage your congregation and community with these messages for Facebook and Twitter.
- Website Banners (252.1 KB)
Banners of various sizes you can place on your website to help make members aware of this new study.
- Discipleship is Intentional (Video) (12.8 MB)
- Veteran Disciple Makers Share Their Stories (Video) (54 MB)
- See What Our Contributors Are Saying About The Journey (Video) (18.4 MB)
- Discipleship is Replicable (Video)
SMALL GROUP LEADER TRAINING
The videos below offer an overview for each session in Volume one. Your small group leaders will find these helpful as they prepare to lead their group.