Many people feel they are less than who God says they are. We get our identity from our careers, our political positions, our roles in the family, and a number of other lesser things. However, when we understand who God is, we more fully understand who we are.
This small group study uses clips from the film Overcomer to examine how we determine our identity and how we can find our true identity in Christ.
• Videos by authors Alex Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick
• Five small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional video
• Understand that false identity comes from your brokenness.
• Trust what Christ accomplished to make you new.
• Find certainty and purpose in the Lord.
• Recognize ways you are finding your identity in something other than Christ.
• Reclaim the good purpose God has for your life.
• Learn what it means to be broken by sin.
• Study the lives of Moses, Gideon, Jonah, Jeremiah, Elisha, Paul, and other biblical figures to learn how their relationships with God defined their identities.
Thank you! Use code:
for your first order of any regularly priced product. We've also emailed you this offer.
Welcome to LifeWay
Sign up below to receive this offer.
*Standard exclusions apply. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer available online only. Regular priced item only.