Navigating Singleness, Dating, Engagement, and Marriage
6-Session Study by Ben Stuart
In a society where everyone is supposedly more connected, why do people feel so lonely? Even as marriage rates decline, recent studies find the overwhelming majority of people still hope to get married. But how can you navigate life and love in this disconnected culture? Life + Love Bible Study will help you chart a course through four relational stages: singleness, dating, engagement, and marriage. Learn to embrace God’s design and live out His purpose for each stage of your life.
• Videos and session previews featuring author Ben Stuart
• Six small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional video
• Social media assets for the group leader
• Relate to the opposite sex in a way that honors Christ.
• Understand each season of your life from a biblical perspective.
• Learn to seek God and His will throughout each stage of singleness, dating, engagement, and marriage.
• Recognize dating not as a status but as a process of evaluation.
• Discover valuable criteria for evaluating the compatibility of a potential mate.
• Leverage your singleness to make an impact for the kingdom of God.
• Learn to date with clarity and purity.
• See God’s design for relationships and sexuality.
• Chart a course through singleness to marriage.
• Maximize God’s purpose through marriage.
• Leverage your lives as a couple for what matters most.