Get Encouragement From Other Moms, Be Equipped To Raise Kids To Love Christ
September 25-26, 2015
Nashville, Tennessee - Brentwood Baptist Church
DotMom is designed to encourage and equip you as you raise your kids to know and love Christ. A time for all moms to come together that's spiritually refreshing, equipping, and fun.
Celebrate small victories. Gain confidence as a mother. Sit in the quiet. Be empowered to live out your calling. You've got the most important job in the world, and sometimes that comes with a lot of pressure. We know you take your job seriously, and you're better at it than you think. That's why we've designed dotMom.Register Today - As Low as $69
Featured Speakers (view bios)
Amy Jo Girardier
Barrett & Jen Johnson
Karen Alexander Doyle
What To Expect At dotMom
Be encouraged and refreshed, connect you with other moms, celebrate motherhood, and draw closer to Christ.
- Whether you're a single mom, a new mom, a stay-at-home mom, or a working mom, you will leave empowered to live out your mom-calling. God has put you in your specific role to fulfill His plans and purposes.
dotMOM is for ALL MOMS.
- Young moms, moms-to-be, middle-aged moms, older moms, grandmoms, moms of one, moms of many — ALL THE MOMS.
- There's lots of room and time for discussion, so the perspective of moms who have some experience under their belts is invaluable.
dotMOM is NOT a conference specifically for techy moms.
- You do not have to be a blogger to attend dotMOM. You do not have to be on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram. You don't need a smartphone, laptop, or an iPad. You don't even have to have email.
dotMOM offers exceptional general sessions and versatile breakouts.
- Sessions are led by Bible teachers and parenting experts.
- Chart your own course during the four breakout blocks; you'll find sessions on all manner of topics related to marriage and family.
- Keynote sessions from prominent Bible teachers (who are moms just like you!) and parenting experts
- A broad range of breakouts, such as: The Working Mom, Infertility/Adoption, Raising Godly Kids, Single Moms, Home School Moms, and more
- Opportunities to shop at sponsor booths
- Free goodies & giveaways
- $69 - Extra Early Bird Rate (until June 1)
- $89 - Early Bird Rate (June 1 - August 1)
- $99 - Regular Rate
Pre-purchased box lunch on Saturday is available for $10 until September 11. Boxed lunches will not be available for purchase during the event.
Interested in reaching moms? Learn how you can be a sponsor at the event. View Sponsorship Details
Sep 25-26, 2015
Register today! ExtraEarly Bird Pricing through 6/1/2015!