Finding Hope in Fragile Places
by Angela Thomas
Through biblical teaching and practical daily application, Stronger will help you realize you do not have to live in weakness.God is stronger than every struggle you will ever face. Because of Jesus Christ, your life has been hidden in Him, made alive in Him, filled in Him, brought near to God in Him, and blessed with every spiritual blessing in Him.
Stronger is a 7 session Bible study experience featuring teaching from Angela Thomas. The Leader Kit contains DVDs with 7 teaching sessions and one Member book that includes leader helps.
Start a Study!
Leader Kit just
Member Book just
Video Downloads just
Stronger will help you...
- Stop facing today with weakness and gain strength from God's promises
- Tackle everyday struggles through a biblical understanding of God's riches and His love
- Break life-long patterns of defeat and despair by refocusing on the glorious hope promised to us in Christ
- Remove paralyzing inner anxiousness and live in the peace that passes understanding
- Put an end to striving, comparison, and performance and rest in the assurance of being in Christ
- Smile at the uncertain future because Christ in us is stronger than any problem
About Angela Thomas
Angela Thomas believes that ordinary women become extraordinary in the arms of God. She knows. She is an ordinary woman. As a best-selling author, sought-after speaker and gifted storyteller, Angela transparently shares real-life experiences that help women of all ages and from all walks of life develop a deeper passion for knowing God. After living 14 years as wife and mother of four, Angela's marriage ended. Through the wounds of divorce and the unchartered territory of life as a single mom, Angela learned how to rely on God for strength, hope and comfort. She has also written several Bible studies with LifeWay, including When Wallflowers Dance and Brave. Angela graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and has a master's degree from Dallas Theological Seminary. Angela calls Greensboro, N.C., home and enjoys making her husband Scott and their four children her main priorities.
1 - 4 of 4